6" Anti Static Cable Spool Assembly; 4" Core c/w 50' Yellow & Clamp
Couldn't load pickup availability
6" Silver Anti-Static (Grounding) Bonding Spool, when properly maintained and operated, provides a convenient system to help dissipate potentially dangerous static voltage, reducing the chance of a dangerous explosion.‚ ‚ Designed to withstand the harsh environment found on oil and gas service vehicles, our vehicle mount bonding spool can be bolted or welded to the vehicle frame or tank.
- Tough, durable construction that is built to last.
- Small compact footprint takes up minimal real estate
- Machined aluminum spool construction will not rust, crack or break
- Oilite bushing for years of trouble free service
- Easy grab stainless steel locking pin able to stay in a retractable position allows freewheeling to quickly spool out cable; locks during transport
- Steel heavy duty powder painted mounting bracket can be bolted or welded to the truck frame
- Grounds complete truck when installed properly
- Available in 4" and 2" drum width versions
- Heavy duty bonding clamp helps to ensure a solid electrical connection
- Large round rotating easy grip spool handle can be used with gloves
- Specifications: 10.25" H x 9" W (7" W on slim version) x 6.5" Dia.
- End to end resistance less than 10 ohms (4 ohms typical)