Beckett #B7503. The Beckett SDC Oil Burner is designed for applications where an AC power source is not an option. Beckett GeniSys Control uses a suitable cad cell flame sensor to control the motor, igniter, and solenoid valve. Interrupted duty ignition extends battery life by only drawing full load current during the ignition period. Intermittent duty ignition is also available. Available with a pump-mounted solenoid blocking valve for smoother light-offs and cleaner shutdown. Available in 12V and 24V conﬁgurations, the SDC burner is conveniently powered by a standard direct current power supply.
- “F” heads
- 1.75 to 5.50 GPH
- 245,000 to 770,000 BTU/hr input
- U.S. – No. 1 or No. 2 diesel fuel or kerosene.
- No. 1 or No. 2 heating oil (ASTM D396) only.
- Single stage or two stage
- Motor: 13.5 VDC, ¼hp, 3450 rpm, 18.75 Amps (max.), NEMA M-flange, rotation CCW when facing shaft end
- Power Supply: 13.5 VDC
- Ignition: 20KVpk 28 mA interrupted duty OR optional continuous duty, solid state ignition
- Operating Load: 25 amps (Actual draw could be less depending on application)
- Alternated Voltages or Frequency: Consult Customer Service
Ambient Operating Temperature
- +32°F (0°C) Minimum
- +115°F (+46°C) Maximum
- Height: 12½”
- Width: 14⅞”
- Depth: 8½”