Ripsaw Rotating Hydro-Excavation Nozzle - The Ripsaw blasts a 0 degree straight water stream at up to 3200 PSI while rotating at a high speed to provide an 18 degree cone of coverage. The cone-shaped flow pattern is ideally suited for potholing applications. Constructed with stainless steel housing and tungsten carbide wear surfaces with blue urethane coating. It is specifically designed and engineered for the rugged Hydro-Excavation industry.
Ripsaw™ ROTATING TURBO NOZZLE – 3200 PSI
- In Stock - Orifice size 6.0; other sizes available to order
- 0-degree straight water stream at up to 3200 PSI, rotating at an optimal speed to provide an 18-degree cone of coverage.
- High impact nozzles are constructed with stainless steel housing and tungsten carbide wear surfaces to withstand harsh environments and provide longer life than ceramic nozzles.
- Repair kits are also available for extended life and lower operating costs.
- Non-conductive urethane coating on the nozzle body protects users and sensitive underground