Beckett #PF10372U. The CleanCut Solenoid Advantage. The solenoid valve cuts oil flow almost instantly when power is cut to the motor, eliminating coasting stops that can cause soot formation on shut-down. Pre-purge type controls work hand-in-hand with the CleanCut pump to establish airflow and bring pump pressure up to full operating levels before light-off. this ensures smoother and cleaner light-offs.
- Nozzle Pressure: 100 – 200 psi
- Factory Ste Pressure: 100 psi
- #2 & lighter fuel oils
- Viscosity 1.4 – 12 cSt
- 0 – 25°C / 32 – 77°F in the pump
- Inlet pressure: 10 psi max.
- Return pressure: 10 psi max.
- One pipe: 8′ max.
- Two pipe: 14′ max.
- Rate speed: 3600 rpm max.
- Breakaway torque: 36 in.-oz. max.
- 24, 110-120 or 200-240 VAC, 50*/60 Hz (*50 Hz not UL approved)
- 12 VDC
- Power consumption: 9 watts
- Ambient temperature: 46°C / 115°F max.
- Maximum pressure: 200 psi
- Certification: UL, CUL