6” Silver Anti-Static Bonding Spool, when properly maintained and operated, provides a convenient system to help dissipate potentially dangerous static voltage, reducing the chance of a dangerous explosion. Designed to withstand the harsh environment found on oil and gas service vehicles, our vehicle mount bonding spool can be bolted or welded to the vehicle frame or tank.
- Tough, durable construction that is built to last.
- Small compact footprint takes up minimal real estate
- Machined aluminum spool construction will not rust, crack or break
- Oilite bushing for years of trouble free service
- Easy grab stainless steel locking pin able to stay in a retractable position allows freewheeling to quickly spool out cable; locks during transport
- Steel heavy duty powder painted mounting bracket can be bolted or welded to the truck frame
- Available in 4” and 2” drum width versions
- Heavy duty bonding clamp helps to ensure a solid electrical connection
- Large round rotating easy grip spool handle can be used with gloves
- Specifications: 10.25” H x 9” W (7” W on slim version) x 6.5” D.
- End to end resistance less than 10 ohms (4 ohms typical)